In order to play TV programs in your web browser you need to install the Silverlight (PlayReady) plug-in, provided by Microsoft.
You need a PC with Windows XP or later, as well as a broadband internet connection. You can download the plug-in on as many computers as you like, and there is also a Mac OS X version.
- The installer will warn you that "This package contains a program that determines if the software can be installed." Click Continue.
- On the Introduction page, click Continue.
- On the Select Destination page, select the destination volume for Silverlight, and then click Continue.
- On the Installation Type page, click Install.
- You will be prompted to authenticate. Enter your Administrator user name and password. Click OK to continue.
- On the Finish Up page, click Close to exit the installer.