Some browsers block older versions of Silverlight, which can cause a message asking you to install Silverlight. To fix this, please update your installation of Silverlight to the latest version using Microsoft's Silverlight installation page.
In some cases, this may not resolve the problem and you will need to manually activate the Silverlight plugin in your web-browser:
- Open the tools menu in your browser.
- Click Add-ons
- Find Silverlight and change settings from Always Block to Always Activate.
These settings can be a bit different in different browser but it should be somewhat the same.
Safari has a function that stops plug-ins to save power. You can easily change the settings so that Silverlight starts every time you want to use MagineTV.
- open preferences and go to Advanced
- take away the mark at Internet plug-ins: Stop plug-ins to save power
- in the details you will find the Magine website using a plug-in automatically