Magine TV works in Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
If you want to use Safari you need to install Silverlight (PlayReady). Alternatively you can use the Chrome browser already operating on html5 instead of Silverlight.
The minimum speed required for your internet connection is 4Mbit/s, but for the best quality picture and sound, we recommend a speed of 8 Mbit/s. You can check your connection speed here.
- The installer will warn you that "This package contains a program that determines if the software can be installed." Click Continue.
- On the Introduction page, click Continue.
- On the Select Destination page, select the destination volume for Silverlight, and then click Continue.
- On the Installation Type page, click Install.
- You will be prompted to authenticate. Enter your Administrator user name and password. Click OK to continue.
- On the Finish Up page, click Close to exit the installer.