The web player in the Chrome browser is based on html5 and you don't need to install any extra plugin to play shows on our website as the Widevine Content Decryption Module is already included in the browser.
If you should experience problems to play a show (just loading, black screen) you can do the following:
1. Check the time settings of your computer. Make sure that the timezone is correct and the computer gets the time and date from the network automatically.
2. Check if the Chrome Browser is up to date. Install the latest version to get also the latest version of the Widevine Content Decryption Module.
3. Check if the Widevine Content Decryption Module is installed and enabled by going to chrome://plugins. Enable the plugin and let it always run. Restart the browser.
4. Check if there is an update for the Widevine Content Decryption Module. Go to chrome://components and click on check for updates. Restart the browser.
5. If the Widevine Content Decryption Module doesn't show up at all re-install Chrome and start the browser as administrator (right click on browser symbol).