If you want to watch Magine TV on a large screen you can easily cast the stream from your computer, tablet or smartphone to your TV with Chromecast. To set up the Chromecast do the following
- Plug your Chromecast into your TV in the HDMI slot and into a power source. This can be the USB slot in your TV or the power cord. Change the input until you see the Chromecast startpage on your screen (Set me up)
- Open your computer, tablet or smartphone and go to the google website.
- Download the Chromecast app to your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Run the Chromecast app and follow the prompts (Note: The Chromecast and your device have to use the same WiFi-connection)
- Open the Magine TV app on your device.
- Choose a program and click on the small device picture in the upper right corner or start a show first and then click on the small device picture in the video window
- Choose your Chromecast
- Watch Magine TV on your large screen.
If you need more help check out the video tutorial from Google on how to set up your Chromecast here.
How do I change the settings of my Chromecast?
If you want to change the settings of your Chromecast like changing the timezone, connect it to a different Wi-Fi or just rename it open your Chromecast app that you used to setup your Chromecast on your computer, tablet or smartphone. There you can make and save all the changes you want to do.